A+ Bathtub & Tile Refinishing Houston - "always on top of the rest"
RSS

shower pan repair
shower refinishing ,Houston
tile reglazing
USA Blogs
powered by

My Blog

Bathtub and Tile Refinishing Houston Tx.

Bathtub Refinishing in Houston Tx. 832-527-9647 Bathtub repair, Woodlands, Conroe, Spring, Kingwood, Montgomery, Humble, bathtub refinishing, tile refinishing houston, bathtub chip repair, shower refinishing houston, bath vanity repair and restored bathtubs, bathroom & kitchen sinks, bathroom & kitchen counters, bathroom & kitchen cabinets, bathtubs, tile, and showers in Houston Tx. Spring Texas, Kingwood, Humble, Tomball, Woodlands, Conroe, Bathtub Refinishing Houston provides bathtub repair, bathtub resurfacing in Houston Tx , shower refinishing, tile refinishing houston, Bath vanity repair in Houston We are a Family Owned and Operated Company since 1995. We also provide grout repair, bathtub refinishing, tile refinishing in Spring, Kingwood, Humble, Cypress, Houston, Conroe. Our company specializes in making bathtubs and tile, showers look new again. The refinishing, repair, reglazing process of your bathtub, shower, tile usually is completed in one day, then would need 24 hrs. to cure. The new finish is easy to clean and maintain no more mold, mildew, calcium, lime or soap build up these will not stick to the new finish. All our work has a 6 yr. warranty, the finish if maintained properly can last up to 15yrs. We also provide a grout cleaning, repair or Regrouting service in Houston Tx. Kingwood, Conroe, Woodlands, Spring. Most jobs take a day to complete. Other services we provide through our company are shower door cleaning, surface cleaning and restoration, So give us a call for your next project Today, Thanks John Owner, Refinisher Houston Shower and Bathtub Refinishing, repair company for over 22 yrs. "when experience counts"

8 Comments to Bathtub and Tile Refinishing Houston Tx.:

Comments RSS
Lavish on Tuesday, May 07, 2019 4:43 AM
Lavish
Reply to comment

sdfsdf on Friday, May 10, 2019 3:11 AM
sadas
Reply to comment

Mary Jo on Thursday, May 23, 2019 6:34 PM
I had some stains on my tub and had it refinished by Joseph. I couldn't believe how beautiful it turned out. I was really impressed. Joseph was professional, covered the whole bathroom with paper to protect it, cleaned up all dust and left me with a brand new looking tub at a fraction of the price of a new one. While at my home, I showed Joseph the build up of stuff in our shower and even that stuff that builds up around the sinks on the granite. Joseph stayed and took care of it all. Now everything looks great. I am so glad I used them!! (PS-a heavy package came during the day and Joseph took it upon himself to carry it in for me-what a kind young man).
Reply to comment

things to do on Sunday, June 09, 2019 9:20 PM
I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles.
Reply to comment

https://passatonce.co.uk/ on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 2:24 AM
Incredible post. Articles that have significant and savvy remarks are more agreeable, Thanks for making this post.
Reply to comment

custom essay writings on Saturday, June 29, 2019 2:21 AM
You can always check what we have to offer! A writing service really helps you get plagiarism-free essay.
Reply to comment

Treatment For Hip Pain on Thursday, July 04, 2019 5:30 AM
This is nice post which I was awaiting for such an article and I have gained some useful information.
Reply to comment

Michael Jackson Thriller Jacket on Monday, July 15, 2019 11:34 PM
Thanks for sharing this interesting and amazing post with us, I really like this post.
Reply to comment