A+ Bathtub & Tile Refinishing Houston - "always on top of the rest"
RSS

Recent Posts

Bathtub Repair Kingwood Tx.
Bathtub, Tile Refinishing Houston Tx.
Bathtub Repair in Houston 832-527-9647

shower refinishing ,Houston
tile reglazing
USA Blogs
powered by

My Blog

Bathtub & Tile Refinishing ,Houston

A+ Bathtub & Tile refinishing, repair Houston : We provide bathtub refinishing Houston, bathtub repair, tile refinishing, shower refinishing,countertop refinishing, bath vanity repair in Houston, Spring, Kingwood, Humble and surrounding areas since 1995. We specialize in making dull, old bathtub, tile, shower and kitchen surfaces look new again.site project. Most professionals are aware that they are in someone's private residence, so they take precautions to minimize mess. Bathtub refinishing contractors all agree that homeowners are finding it more economical to refinish a bathtub instead of replace it. You can purchase a new bathtub at any home improvement store for less than $200 but the reality is this: when you factor in the cost of the demolition, structural repairs, a plumber, a tile contractor, your new bathtub cost will be $2500 or more. By hiring a professional who specializes in refinishing bathtubs you can save up to 70% versus the cost of replacement.

6 Comments to Bathtub & Tile Refinishing ,Houston:

Comments RSS
middle eastern rugs for sale on Friday, April 04, 2014 8:03 AM
In the mat business Persians has named for one of the best country in floor covering making. In the event that you need to buy Persian mat contact us we will give you tasteful carpet.
Reply to comment

Henry the Handyman on Saturday, June 11, 2016 3:22 AM
Hi there, it was actually the most incredible experience for me when I dropped by at this internet site. I hope you don't mind if I praise you on the excellent quality of your work and to wish you all the best with it as you develop in the coming years. It was a hoot to explore this blog and I shall most certainly be calling back again before long to discover how you're doing. Thank you and I shall see you here again soon - Henry the Handyman

Kaitlin Aylesbury on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 6:23 AM
Hello I just thought I would tell you that I did enjoy reading your web site and to wish you all the best with it in the coming years - Kaitlin Aylesbury

Pferd Wette on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 1:12 PM
Online Fussball Wetten
Reply to comment

rolex models on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 8:13 AM
I and my guys were reviewing the nice techniques from your web blog while at once I got an awful feeling I never thanked you for those secrets. The young boys came as a result happy to study them and have actually been enjoying them. Thanks for getting considerably considerate as well as for selecting this kind of high-quality issues millions of individuals are really needing to be informed on. Our honest apologies for not saying thanks to earlier.
Reply to comment

ray ban sunglasses on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 11:17 AM
I have been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.
Reply to comment