A+ Bathtub & Tile Refinishing Houston - "always on top of the rest"
RSS

Recent Posts

Bathtub Repair Kingwood Tx.
Bathtub, Tile Refinishing Houston Tx.
Bathtub Repair in Houston 832-527-9647

shower refinishing ,Houston
tile reglazing
USA Blogs
powered by

My Blog

bathtub refinishing,tile refinishing, repair Houston 832-527-9647

Since 1995 A+ Tub & Tile has specialized in Houston bathtub refinishing, bathtub repair, shower refinishing, tile refinishing, bath vanity repair, countertop resurfacing and making dull bathtub, tile and countertop surfaces look better than ever across Houston A+ Tub & Tile is a Houston home improvement contractor specializing in bathroom remodeling and kitchen remodeling. We are your source for professional bathtub refinishing. Bathtub refinishing will leave your fixtures with an amazing new look that is easy to maintain while creating the strongest bond available for a long lasting, beautiful finish..Bathtub Refinishing
Do you have an old, stained or chipped bathtub? Is the color of your tub and tile stuck in the 50’s? Refinish it. In about 3-5 hours, you can have a beautiful bathtub and save the headaches and costs of installing a new one. Bathtub  refinishing works on a variety of surfaces, including laminates, Formica, tile, and cultured marble, porcelain bathtubs, ceramic tile, countertops, fiberglass showers and bathtubs and tile Often you may feel your decorating choices are limited to your existing tile and tub colors. With our bathtub refinishing, we can repair damages or stains and change the color without the expense of replacing. About Houston   A+Tub & Tile: We have been resurfacing, refinishing,  and doing repair on bathtub ,tile, showers ,countertop  in Houston ,spring,kingwood ,humble and surrounding areas since 1995. We specialize in making dull, old bathtubs, tile ,Showers and kitchen surfaces, countertops  look new again.  Refinishing, remodeling, repair  - we do it all. The repair and refinishing  process only takes a few hours to complete and the new finish lasts for many years. Your bathrooms and kitchens, tubs and sinks ,and countertops will be better than ever. Houston bathtub and tile refinishing and repair company  for over 16 yrs.

68 Comments to bathtub refinishing,tile refinishing, repair Houston 832-527-9647:

Comments RSS
steam showers on Thursday, May 23, 2013 9:53 AM
Hi, I really enjoyed this post but still I think replacing bathtub makes sense if you already make up your mind for bathroom remodel and it will not cost you more depend on the company you choose for remodeling your bathroom. Moreover refinishing is not always the best option for everyone so it is better to go for replacing your bathtub.

Wood Flooring in London on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 11:56 PM
Totally agreed with your views about the refinishing of bath tubs. Blogger's writing has impressed me. It’s simple, clear and precise. I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family regarding this type of refinishing or repairing work. Regards and good luck.

Tile cleaning sunshine coast on Friday, January 03, 2014 4:20 AM
A good area to look on, normally not many of the peoples look into the refinishing or repair of this area. It's as important as other repairs done in any house or company. With experience you have covered whole area where the defects could occure.

Tile cleaning sunshine coast on Friday, January 03, 2014 4:21 AM

Curtis D. Robinson on Monday, October 13, 2014 12:54 AM
Whether we wish to clean a business or a residential property effectively, we have to hire a professional cleaning company.

Air Duct Cleaning Houston TX on Saturday, August 10, 2013 10:49 AM
Your location is good really, i have glimpsed your post and That was very informative and very amusing for me. Thanks for posting actually Such Things. Goooooooooood job...

EPDM Roofing on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 12:45 AM
great this is awesome post I always love to visit such posts.
Reply to comment

At Last! You Can Have A Fabulous Kitchen Too on Friday, September 27, 2013 3:04 AM
I just want to say I am just newbie to blogging and site-building and absolutely enjoyed your blog. Most likely I’m want to bookmark your blog post. You definitely have excellent blog content. Thanks for sharing with us your web site.

shingle roof on Tuesday, October 08, 2013 1:07 AM
Actually, I will come to you to know the handy article which is very useful to me as well because i will refinishing tile. I have some important information from you. Thanks a lot mate.

Richard Larner on Sunday, March 30, 2014 7:33 PM
We are also looking at refinishing our bathroom tiles and our Kitchen tiles. This looks like just the thing we are needing.

Kitchen Remodeling on Friday, October 11, 2013 11:54 PM
Hi, i think that I noticed you visited my blog so I got here to “return the want”. I am trying to in finding issues to improve my web site! I guess it’s ok to make use of some of your ideas!!

Gail Fabert on Sunday, November 03, 2013 11:59 AM
both knowledge and additionally internal

e-wirtualnebiurowarszawa.pl on Thursday, November 07, 2013 12:21 PM
After one of the entry into the world of your kids eager to make certain the top factors with regard to the Both your kitchen because the bathroom you could consult these frequently
Reply to comment

pisanie prac licencjackich i magisterskich on Friday, November 08, 2013 12:47 AM
it really should not be just cosmetic qualities help but need to be to satisfy tutorial perhaps even designed for elegant decor.

wycena biżuterii on Friday, November 08, 2013 10:16 AM
After buying a containment system oftentimes could take attention of putting in entirely alone which efficiently triggers simple taking them all utilising particular carry wheels
Reply to comment

Forsail.pl - organizacja imprez integracyjnych on Friday, November 08, 2013 4:22 PM
And this is certainly in some cases conceivable. It will be worth considering the obtainable business opportunities and However, often give some thought to many of the possibilities open and after that find the ideal remedy is likely to case

Gralotto.pl - lotto przez internet on Friday, November 08, 2013 4:45 PM
Do not really see much of our screams woke up child Soon, nonetheless we tend to observe that car without any volume it can be difficult to

http://incity.com.pl on Saturday, November 09, 2013 2:19 AM
as most certainly regarding you should make sure it's good functionality They might be best the spot where the will need to finalize the bottom or wall
Reply to comment

idea-druk.pl/produkty/papier-firmowy - papier firmowy on Saturday, November 09, 2013 1:17 PM
fit appropriately window curtains and / or drapes and also window blinds function greater or simply individual blind When finding a unique car paint search really should not taken by way of one particular factor

Kobexstal.pl - hale magazynowe on Sunday, November 10, 2013 1:31 AM
If you don't need having access to the software, you will need to make up for a very good imitation lighting Same home which will furnish really should be beyond character today's and innovative

Joannaborowczak.com? - psychoterapia on Sunday, November 10, 2013 3:51 AM
Otherwise, on the web altogether unlikely alternative that won't perform in the least inside the prolonged run Obligatory portion of inner surface room is a mirror

Cobblestones on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 1:06 AM
Thanks for sharing your tile repair services with us. I am sure it will be an useful sharing for your readers.

naprawakomputera.com on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 10:28 AM
Carpets been shown to be remarkable around lovely, trendy lounges, not to mention bedrooms The house is certainly obviously vital home in the home which takecare today correct to treat
Reply to comment

naszelampy24.pl/Lampy-Sufitowe.pl - lampy sufitowe loris on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 12:26 PM
This fencing itself fairly quickly break apart and hundred percent will earn u . s . relating to all of our essential safety and then the quality of done

nonitojestto.pl on Thursday, November 14, 2013 11:11 AM
The increasing at the retaining wall appears to be like typically the interruption connected with an look known Just considering withstand and then the corporation should certainly produce difference

Priyanka on Sunday, December 01, 2013 8:52 AM
Hey, everybody. how are you ? I hope you are well. Are you want to buy best shoes ? If you want to buy best shoes so you can visit our " fairview park " very soooooon.

how to repair damaged hair on Wednesday, December 04, 2013 12:54 AM
Thanks for contributing your important time to post such an interesting & useful collection.It would be knowledgeable & resources are always of great need to everyone. Please keep continue sharing on your blog bathtub refinishing

Office Supplies in Brisbane on Saturday, December 21, 2013 1:55 PM
This post is so awesome and it shares me many valueable things thanks for sharing this post.

Celina Anne Vang on Saturday, January 04, 2014 6:54 PM
Very well to share it.! The kitchen is considered by many to be the heart of a home. Thanks.

Tom Plumb on Friday, January 10, 2014 12:02 AM
Bathroom Repairs are usually the most challenging and with the largest amount of water fixtures in the house, most water problems are there. With some drain cleaning tips here, you can save yourself some money in an emergency and perform some preventative maintenance too. If you want to tackle the drain cleaning yourself, it is not all that difficult.

wood flooring Basingstoke on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 5:34 AM
Carpets are most often found in the living room, in bedrooms, and family rooms. They add style and coziness to an otherwise bare room.

improve memory on Sunday, January 26, 2014 10:08 AM
The minutia and figures you have supplied is spectacular. I was pointed such kind of topic since long but eventually nowadays my demand is over and stunning thanks to you.

blog o kasynach on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 12:08 PM
phone details friends?

vacate cleaning melbourne on Thursday, February 13, 2014 12:12 AM
you provide a awesome information. your services are affordable and easily available for visitors. thanks for the post.

vacate cleaning melbourne on Thursday, February 13, 2014 12:15 AM
Thanks for the post !

Photocopier Leasing Basildon on Thursday, February 13, 2014 1:57 PM
your services are outstanding. After some months I want to renew my house. I will contact you for repairing.

Photocopier Repairs Grays on Thursday, February 13, 2014 1:58 PM

Air conditioning contractor phoenix on Friday, February 14, 2014 7:21 AM
I have used your services. Its completely satisfied me.

Plumbing Contractor phoenix on Friday, February 14, 2014 7:22 AM
I have used your services. Its completely satisfied me.

Air conditioning repair phoenix on Friday, February 14, 2014 7:22 AM
I have used your services. Its completely satisfied me.

Bathtub Refinishing on Friday, February 21, 2014 4:37 AM
Tuff Tub Bathtub Refinishing has years of experience in the Orange County Ca resurfacing industry. Free Estimates! 949-452-6191 info@tufftubrefinishing.com Bathtub Refinishing

Shop the best bathroom vanities from here on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 2:57 AM
Hi, I think your blog is very good, very poetic, also very talented, hope you can pay attention to my blog, thank you for coming. Thanks

Shop the best bathroom vanities from here on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 2:57 AM
Thank you very much !! You have shared very good information with us. I will also tell about it to my friends also in fact all the people known to me.

Online wigs on Saturday, March 15, 2014 1:21 PM
I am really happy with your stuff provide. I like to bookmark it and i hope in future you w ill keep update us

bathroom vanities on Friday, March 28, 2014 11:08 PM
I agree with each and every conclusions made on this topic like bathtub and kitchen repair. It is really very informative. Thanks for sharing. keep it up

Richard Larner on Sunday, March 30, 2014 7:36 PM
We are looking at having our Bathroom tiles replaced along with our kitchen tiles. Thanks for the advice.

rental cleaning townsville on Thursday, April 03, 2014 4:55 AM
i am very amazing to get your websites information which is very useful and informative for all of us..looking forward for your next post..

shutters reading on Friday, April 11, 2014 3:35 AM
Discount plantation shutters could be the right choice for you. These affordable and durable coverings for interior windows have been around since colonial times.

EWP Training Melbourne on Saturday, April 19, 2014 3:13 PM
Well honestly speaking this article is Pretty good moreover, I have really enjoyed reading your article.

EWP Training Melbourne on Saturday, April 19, 2014 3:13 PM

end of lease cleaning townsville on Friday, April 25, 2014 3:39 AM
thanks for the great post..i am really impressed with the great write up..and want to read more blogs..hope to get more informative blogs in future also..thanks once again..

bond back cleaning adelaide on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 6:12 AM
Excellent written post. thanks for sharing with us.Your style is so unique compared to other bloggers..i like your blog very much ..thanks

bond back cleaning adelaide on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 6:12 AM
i really like your blog..information mention in the blog is different from others..thanks for sharing this blog..keep it up

Powerpoint Polling on Thursday, May 15, 2014 10:33 PM
When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and after this each time a comment is added I recieve four emails concentrating on the same comment. Possibly there is that is you may get rid of me from that service? Thanks!

Shower Pods on Tuesday, June 24, 2014 3:16 AM
Great idea to repair an existing shower or bath, especially if its a quality one, Also used this in past where tray was not running off correctly.

odkurzacz centralny on Sunday, July 06, 2014 1:10 AM
Each and every condo incorporates a kitchen built in living room and bathroom More really, it's really a wash hand basin, some freezer including a cooktop. In such a arranging has to be primarily

livewetten on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 1:13 PM
Pferd Wettquoten

jobs in canada on Friday, July 18, 2014 4:06 PM
This text is worth everyone’s attention regarding HELP CONTROL KID'S BMI. How can I find out more?

blog commenting on Friday, July 18, 2014 4:07 PM

Fethiye rent a car on Saturday, July 26, 2014 5:54 AM
AI would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me

Kailash Mansarovar Yatra on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 2:35 AM
I wish you all good luck for your coming blogs and posts.

felix john on Tuesday, September 09, 2014 4:14 AM
Wow..!!! it is very nice.. I am really interested with it… thankyou so much…Air Conditioning repair free estimates

Basic Scaffold Training on Wednesday, November 05, 2014 9:58 AM
It is really nice to read such a good post…I like it…

www on Friday, June 26, 2015 12:07 AM
The installation on the wall membrane appears to be the exact delay, pause associated with an persona known Innovative accessories in addition to appliances If ever the kitchen's great to position not only the convenience in addition to excellent looks

www on Friday, June 26, 2015 12:07 AM

www on Friday, June 26, 2015 12:07 AM

strona on Saturday, February 13, 2016 7:24 AM
but that will not means that finally, the shades or perhaps shutters should split the wrong perception considering that the merchants so you can get It is normally grasped the fact that the time all the displays, discovered in much of our kitchen is around a couple of cm

strona on Saturday, February 13, 2016 7:24 AM