A+ Bathtub & Tile Refinishing Houston - "always on top of the rest"
RSS

Recent Posts

Bathtub Repair Kingwood Tx.
Bathtub, Tile Refinishing Houston Tx.
Bathtub Repair in Houston 832-527-9647

shower refinishing ,Houston
tile reglazing
USA Blogs
powered by

My Blog

As the New Year comes...

Sixteen years ago I worked for a company doing refinishing, bathtubs, reglazing, tile, kitchen and remodeling. I was only making 30% on each job. It was hard to make ends meet so I struggled for many more years. Then one day I just thought, "You know what? I will just start my own company." So I did.

It was even harder than doing to work but I'm glad I did it. It just takes a little compassion, commitment and drive to achieve your goals in life. So now I look back and thank God for the hard times that I needed to go through in order to reach my goals in life.

As this New Year comes in, I hope everyone is as blessed as I am...

6 Comments to As the New Year comes...:

Comments RSS
kitchen cabinets sydney on Tuesday, January 08, 2013 10:36 PM
Start your own company is always beneficial. I heartily congratulate for your work and all the best for your future success. Thanks
Reply to comment

Kitchens in sydney on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 5:25 AM
I am really inspired with your spirit to follow your dreams. Your story makes me more confident and I learn one thing that never give-up in any condition.
Reply to comment

kathmandu tibet on Sunday, May 19, 2013 12:17 PM
Normally I do not read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice post.
Reply to comment

myblog1233 on Monday, May 27, 2013 10:30 PM

Thanks for your article . another thing is always that individual Jordan have they've been laws that area affect simple Shoes ��s company, which makes it very difficult for them to come up with most current set of Shoes concerning the patent of Jordan. The problem is each Jordan that gives own regulations which may have impact in a negative manner on the subject of Shoes ��s system .

Reply to comment

live wetten on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 1:13 PM
uns �ffnen Golfwettquoten
Reply to comment

earn online on Monday, September 15, 2014 12:11 AM
Your post is very encouraging . If a person work hards to achieve his goals as you he will not fail . I liked your post .
Reply to comment